Dr. Beatrice A. Obiero. PhD, MSc, BEd
CONTACTS: P.O. Box 103-40404 Rongo
Email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +254 724303798
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Maseno University , PhD (Pure Mathematics)
Kenya Education Management Institute Diploma (Education Management)
Maseno University, MSc. (Pure Mathematics)
Kenyatta University, BEd. Arts
August 2017 toJanuary 2023 to date: Rongo University- Lecturer
1998 to August 2017: Teachers’ Service Commission (TSC).
1.Wanjala V. And Obiero B. A. (2022) On Skew Class (BQ) Operators. Iconic Research and Engineering Journal.Vol. 6 Issue 2, ISSN:2456-8880
2.Wanjala V.And Obiero B. A. (2021) Furuta inequality for class of 2n-perinormal operators. global journal of advanced research. Vol 8, Issue 4 pp 121-123, ISSN 2394-5788.
3. Wanjala V.And Obiero B. A. (2021) On class (BD) operators. World journal of advanced research and Reviews. VOL.11 Issue 2 , eISSN 2581-9615
4. Wanjala V.And Obiero B. A. (2021) On class (n, mBQ) operators. World Journal of Advanced Research and Reviews.Vol. 11 Issue 2, eISSN 2581-9615.
5. Wanjala V. And Obiero B. A. (2021) “On Almost Class (Q) and Class (M,n) Operators”. International Journal of Mathematics and its Applications. Vol. 9, Issue 2 pp 115-118, ISSN 2347-1557.
6. Wanjala V.And Obiero B. A. (2021) On N-A-Metrically Equivalent and A-Metrically Equivalent Operators. international journal of mathematics and its applications.Vol. 9 Issue 2, pp 97-100, ISSN 2347-1557. Link
7. Odero B. A.,Agure J.O. and Nyamwala F.O.(2019) On the Norm of a Generalized Derivation. International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, Pure Mathematical Sciences, Vol 8, Issue 1, pp 11-16, ISSN 1314-7560. Link
8. Odero B. A.,Agure J.O. and Nyamwala F.O.(2019) On Numerical Range of Multiplication Operator. International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, Pure Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 13 Issue 6, pp283-292, ISSN 1314-7579. Link
9. Odero B. A.(2019)Numerical Range of Jordan Elementary Operator. International Journal of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.Vol. 15 Issue 1, pp 11-14, ISSN 2319-4545.
10. Odero B. A.(2018)On the Norm of Jordan Elementary Operator. International Journal of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.Vol. Issue 1. Pg 32-35, ISSN 2319-4537.
11. Odero B. A. (2017)“mathematics today” (forms 2, 3 and 4) Oxford University Press East Africa (kenya).
12. Odero B. A. (2015)Norms of Tensor Products and Elementary Operators. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Sciences and Engeneering.Vol 6, No. 10, ISSN 2045-7057. Link
13. Odero B. A.(2015) “norms of elemetary operators and derivatons”.Lambert academic publishing.